Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday Morning Funnies

I find that my time to blog over the weekends and on Mondays gets a bit tight.  So I've decided to add Saturday Morning Cartoons...

These all made me laugh, so I hope you enjoy them!  Have a great weekend everyone!




Not the Bat-Strap! I saw this on http://www.cherryredreport.com and laughed so hard - I had to share!


Goes so well with the above pic.  I kind of wish I was Catwoman - lol!

Okay, it really should say "Apparently there is a party in aisle 15" but still funny!
A parents worse fear when doing DD - How would you explain that?
Hopefully no one ever goes in my drawer...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh.My kids are too old to buy the superhero bit if they find our box of toys, maybe I could convince them that dad's a bounty hunter on the side?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or Bond, James Bond? Perhaps that we are preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse?

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!