Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hello again, it's been such a long time!

Oh, I have been away so long, mostly hoping that something would change and I could post you one of my steamy, happy posts.  Unfortunately it's been a long time and I can't say that we are back into our groove.  In fact, sometimes I despair of finding our way back...

I miss everything about our old lifestyle.  It was helping us reconnect and it was making our marriage stronger, but illness and deaths occurred and we seem to have fallen back into old ruts.

But never fear, my faithful followers, I have a plan, I am not giving up on this lifestyle, it's just on hold for now.  Until the time comes when I can implement my plan - I hope that you will enjoy some fictional stories.

In fact, I plan to live vicariously through my fictional characters until the time comes when I can put my own life back into this blog.

Lots of Love,

Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!