Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Running Away From Home

I think I may be having a mid-life crisis.  Or maybe it's just because it's summertime but all I want to do is run away from my responsibilities and have some fun.

Husband hears me, but he has his feet firmly planted in reality, responsibilities and duties and he is not a shirker.  This is usually a good thing - in fact a GREAT thing.  These traits are what makes him my rock, the man that I can rely on...

But oh, I want to play, I want to dance, I want to have sex until we can't possibly orgasm anymore, I walk bowlegged and it hurts to sit down.  I want to drink alcoholic beverages and be silly.  I want to dance until I can't dance anymore.  Then I want to do it all again and again and again...

Instead I am going to clean out the litter boxes and wipe down the bathrooms before running errands and going to work.  Not the same thing at all... I'm afraid I'm a bit of a brat because I want what I want and I don't want to be responsible, I don't want to be a grown up, I don't want to do my duties or go to work or do anything except have fun!  I think I may need some discipline!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!