Sunday, January 13, 2013

Maintenance...Please!

I've caught myself beginning to feel... a bit bitchy.  I don't want to feel that way - and I have no good reason for it.  My husband has been amazing all weekend, we took down the holiday decorations,  he played games with the children... all of our family needs are being met, the house is clean, and everyone is having a good weekend.  So why am I feeling so edgy?  Weekends are very demanding schedule wise, but we've been fulfilling all of our obligations - and husband has more errands and commitments than I do - and he does them all cheerfully. 

So what is the problem?  I think I have realized what the problem is - the problem is me.  I am almost looking forward to Discipline Day tomorrow.  Apparently I need a spanking - and I need one badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!