Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Top 5 Secrets and Fantasies of the Day...

I wish I had an erotic blog for you today... I REALLY wish I did, but husband was tired when he came home yesterday.  I did try a little sassing - he was watching a show on the TV while I cleaned up from dinner and when I walked in to sit by him I mentioned something he didn't really hear so he said, "What?" and I said teasingly, "Oh, just agree with me... after all I'm the boss..." to which I got a look and a "I don't think so," but the poor guy was tired.  In fairness we have all been fighting a bit of a bug so I can understand why he is so tired.  I took my bath and got all ready just in case (hey, you can't win the lottery if you don't get a ticket!) but he was asleep when I came into bed.

I did get a few "commands" this morning and some errands to run for him today... I love when he is commanding!  I guess it would be different if he was bossy, but he is always polite so it gives me a thrill when he gives me orders without saying, "If you have time could you please...", now it's more, "I want you to go and pick up "A" and here is the money to get it," or "I expect "A & B" to be done when I get home..." 

Still, I am eagerly awaiting a swing back into DD, TTWD, BDSM, D/s - whatever label you want to put on it.  I saw these on amazon.com (if you click on the panties you will go to their site)-  I wonder if wearing these would be considered bratting?



Anyway, each night as I lay in bed over the weekend, last night and this morning I thought of a ton of things I would like my husband to do to me... so I am going to give you my top ten five (I ran out of time) secret fantasies of today.  Not all of my fantasies are like this, depends on my mood.  Today I'm feeling like a bit of brutal, dominating, rough, dirty sex (which may not be to your taste so be forewarned before you continue reading).

  1. He texts me and gives me orders.  He tells me to get ready (washed, shaved, make up and hair but no clothes).  I text back that I am ready.  He tells me what to wear (but since this is my fantasy he chose the fishnet open cup body suit with stiletto heels and a black collar (I don't even own a collar - but that is the nice thing about fantasy...).  I text him back that I am dressed as he requested.  He texts me back and gives me instructions... things like I am to put on the nipple clamps that are in the drawer.  I follow his instructions and then he texts me chores to do while they are on - something like washing the kitchen floor where my arms are in motion so I can really feel the clamps as my breasts sway.   When I complete the chore I text back that I am done.  He then calls me, he must be somewhere where no one will hear him because he has me take the clamps off and play with my nipples while he talks dirty to me.  I am so aroused but he tells me that I am not allowed to touch myself down there.  He abruptly hangs up the phone and I am at a loss, but then another text comes in with instructions.  This time, he tells me to go and get a butt plug (again, I don't even own one - but work with me here!) and insert it.  I text back once it is in and he commands me to go and work on my writing.  Of course, I cannot concentrate, I have to sit to write and I am aware of the plug and my nipples are still sensitive, I can feel how wet I am as I sit on the leather desk chair - all in all I am completely distracted and thinking only of him.  My phone beeps and there is another text asking  how many words I have written.  I answer honestly, not many because I am too distracted.  He sends me a text to go into the bedroom and await my punishment for disobeying.  I go and lay over the bed, but it is so hard to just lay there - he's at work he'll never know - and so my hands slip between my legs, just to get some relief.  I am just ready to orgasm when I hear his voice behind me...                              
  2. I'm home and the children are at school.  I probably should be getting some work done, but I am so tired that after I start the wash I decide to snuggle up in bed for awhile and have a quick nap.  After awhile I drift off, only to awaken to him dragging me into position.  I am disoriented as he has me put my feet on the floor with my stomach and chest laying on the bed.  He pulls down my pants and begins to spank me with his hand, letting me know about the times that I have not been obedient, when I have not given our home my best effort.  He stops and rubs my stinging cheeks while he tells me that I have had this coming for a long time.  He then grabs (from an array of implements he has laid out on the dresser) a wooden spoon and with each stroke reminds me that I am the one who wanted this.  He stops and rubs my cheeks again before removing my underwear.  He uses his hand and spanks me more, making sure that he hasn't missed a spot.  Then he slips his fingers along my slit, feeling how wet I am.  "This is a punishment, not for your pleasure," he growls and he grabs a wooden hairbrush and begins to spank in earnest.  I try to get away, I beg him to stop, but he holds me in place until I receive the full measure of his punishment.  Then he grabs my hair and pulls me to my knees, unbuckling his belt and slipping it through the belt loops with a scary hissing noise.  He unbuttons his pants and thrusts his cock into my mouth.  He holds me tightly, controlling my movements and fucking my mouth.  I am moaning around his cock, my hips moving in their own rhythm, my ass on fire... he uses his belt and applies stinging strokes as he emphasizes again, "This is a punishment, not for your pleasure."  He comes deep into my throat, holding my head tightly and making me swallow every drop.  I am whimpering and he holds me for a moment before reminding me, "Bad girls don't get to come... this is part of your punishment, but if you are a good girl I will make you come tonight."  He leaves me and returns to work as I refocus my energy on obedience, on pride in our home and making sure that when he returns home he will think I am a "Good Girl" again...                                                                                                                  
  3. We have the house to ourselves and everyone is gone safely somewhere else... not clear on where they all are, just clear on the fact that we have tons of time and privacy.  I have on a french maid outfit, garter stockings and a pair of heels.  He is watching TV and relaxing while he commands me to do various chores around the house.  He comes and inspects my work as I go along.  If it is good, he fondles me and kisses me telling me to keep up the good work.  But in the kitchen I missed wiping down the front of the counters.  He calls me in and points it out.  I kneel to wipe down the fronts which puts me in a position where his cock is right there.  I stop what I am doing to massage the front of his pants.  "Did I tell you to touch me?", he asks sternly.  "No," I say pouting.  "No what?", he asks. "No Sir," I say smartly.  "Get back to work," he commands.  I begin wiping down the fronts quickly, not really paying attention because he is standing right there and I want his cock inside me.  Again, I miss spots.  "Get down there and do it right! You didn't even wipe the bottom properly!", he says.  The spot he wants me to clean is almost under the counters and so my ass is in the air, my skirt is too short to cover me and this position exposes everything to his gaze.  I am embarrassed so I reach back to pull my skirt down further.  He responds by pulling my skirt up and folding it back so that he can see even more.  I hear the drawer above me open and he pulls out a rubber spatula.  "What are you going to do with that?" I ask, thinking I already know the answer.  "Stand up," he commands.  He sends me into the bedroom for the nipple clamps.  When I return he pulls the elastic top of my dress down so that my bra and breasts are outside of my dress.  He arranges each breast so that it is out of the bra cup, nicely displayed and propped up by the bra underneath.  He bends down and sucks each nipple into his mouth, sucking hard and drawing them out.  He stand upright and he is so close, his mouth so close to mine I lean towards him wanting to feel his lips on mine.  He smirks and then swoops down to capture each nipple in turn again.  I am rocking towards him, yearning when he comes upright again, but this time he takes the nipple clamps and places each one at the base of my erect nipples.  It is electric and almost too painful.  Now he kisses me and it feels so good I start to melt into him but he pulls his head back and gently flicks my nipples with the rubber spatula.  "Back to work", he says...  (obviously this fantasy can go on and on - an endless day of erotic torments - I usually think of this one when I am cleaning... go figure...also I don't think the rubber spatula would really hurt - but I'm not sure...)                                                                      
  4. This one is actually a favorite... I often think of this one before I go to sleep, on the nights when he falls asleep before I come to bed... In this one I am wearing a sheer white shirt and white thigh highs with satin bows (I love accessorizing my fantasy!) and he has me kneel in the middle of the bed.  He ties me up, with my legs spread as wide as I can, so that all of my pussy is exposed for his pleasure.  He has an array of toys including a massager that he uses on me - each feeling better than the next.  However, I am not allowed to come without his permission or I will be punished... and of course he makes me come... so of course I will be punished...                                                                 
  5. I have a natural curiosity about a few things too... so of course I fantasize about them.  The one is bondage, especially the "trussing" of breasts.  I've seen pictures but never tried it so... and also anal.  We've never done it and I am very curious but afraid to try it ... but I do fantasize about it quite a bit...
*In looking for a pic of breasts with ropes... I have to say I didn't like a lot of what I was seeing... I guess I am still pretty Vanilla, because a lot of those pics were way too hard core for what I had in mind.

Sorry that 4 and 5 were kind of rushed - I am out of writing time for today.  If we ever actually do either of these, I promise I will write in more detail...       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!